Thursday, July 30

Video Frenzy: Playlist of a 90s Parties

these are the songs that marked my childhood, plus some lol.

the crazy thing is...I don't think I ever saw the video for them then. Maybe that was intentional? But every party I heard them, and my sister and her friends were always listening to them.

Daisy Dukes

At my family reunion this year, my uncle told the story of how he took me to the fair and I kept singing this! I don't remember that though...

Tootsie Roll

...this ain't the butterfly, it's the tootsie roll!

Hydrolics

Uncle Luke...say what you want about him...was the hit-master in the 90s.

This is How We Do It

Was Montell Jordan holding it down for the Male R&B all by himself back then? I don't count R. Kelly...he's always been his own genre: FreaknB

Nice walk down memory lane...Now back to oh-nine.

♥ Shay