Wednesday, July 1

*Random Thoughts*


Rest In Peace VIBE Magazine
http://blog.power983fm.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/ciara-sues-vibe.jpg
This is the most memorable cover for me...I'll never forget the thourough investigations done by a room full of college kids trying to determine if this cover was photoshopped or not. hehe.

True Talent--Lydia Paek


Oh em gee, she can sing so well! True musical talent is in the hands of those who can sing acapella, anywhere, with plenty of people vibing to it.

If I Weren't a Broke College Student...

I'd have a bad shoe game! Unfortunately, I'm currently saving for a car, so most of my extra money has to be put up.
Shown: Camille by
Baby Phat
On sale for $51.99 *in select sizes* at DrJays.com

Must-Go Traveling Destination
This, my friends, is Santorini, Greece. It is so beautiful, with the blue domes, and white buildings built on the side of the mountains! Whenever I travel Europe, this is a stop I must make!

No comments: