Sunday, July 5

Thoughts on the Fourth

For the fourth of July, my family and I went to Sandhill, MS (the COUNTRY) to visit family on my Dad's side of the family. My dad, mom, sister, oldest niece, youngest niece, and myself all rode together, which made for an interesting trip.

While sitting outside on those picnic benches in the cool breeze, I really took in what I was seeing. There were several older family members I didn't know, but they still smiled and talked to me like I'd been around for ages. It reminded me, that you got to love family. I'm so grateful for a loving, concerned, and happy family. I might not see them all the time and we might not call each other all the time, but they're always happy to help and to see you.

On another note,

♥ I ate too much WAY too fast. Lol. I caught acid reflux that slowed me in my tracks and had to walk off.
♥ Wearing white shorts to the country proved to be a big FAIL.
♥ my great Aunt Katie makes the best chicken & dressing evaaa.
♥ Ain't no ice cream like homemade ice cream!

I hope everyone else had a great time too! Pictures below.



Me and my plate full of food. It was like 4 in the afternoon and I hadn't ate since around 9 that morning lol.



Me, my sister, and my great-aunt Katie. She is too funny!



My sister and I with my Daddy. As you can see, we stopped in Canton, MS on the way home.

BTW:
As you can see, I got my hair done. anyway. it's braided with a sew-in in the middle. I really love it, and it'll probably be in all summer.

No comments: