Thursday, January 14

Randomocities






Pontaillac Beach, Royan, France. (source)



So I really had a bunch of ideas floating in my head, some which float a lot. I really just needed somewhere to put them all.
  • People walk in and out of our life all the time. The only time it's a problem is when we weren't ready for them to go just yet.
  • Cheating happens so often and shamelessly these days. It makes the idea of a relationship (let alone marriage) seem useless. Why build a fence if you gonna jump it anyway?
  • I wonder how our generation ended up with perspectives on life so different and so far from the morals and standards of our parents? Has that much about life changed that quickly?
  • People not knowing where you are is hard nowadays. Between Facebook, Twitter, Blogs, Skype, whatever... people can always find you.
  • Furthermore, it's hard to preserve mystery. All our business is everywhere. You can't even hide your birthday because there's some website somewhere telling it all.
  • I'm a little bi-polar. Because one day, I don't care about sharing about me, and some days I BEG for privacy and can't find it.
  • Friends can get you in trouble. Friends can also get you out of trouble.
  • Right now, I really want to go on a fun date...like bowling, or bumper carts, followed by dinner at a diner or something, a nice walk, a hug and kiss goodnight...mannn that would be so much fun.
  • The abundance of foolery and ignorance is really gonna dumb down our society at some point. It's gonna be a sad day when you can get a high school diploma without knowing what a book is.
  • If I ever have kids one day, I'm gonna have to move to Canada. or France. or hell, maybe China. Somewhere where school will be challenging and they're forced to live to their potential.
  • Secondary [correction: tertiary] education aka college costs a lot of freaking money. Since it's becoming so necessary in life, when is the USA gonna step up and make this ish free?
  • Putting all my random thoughts someplace makes me feel good. :-)
Til next time loves...
         ♥ Shay


No comments: