Saturday, January 2

New Year, New Focus

Happy New Year Blog fam!


It's 2010 and that means a new decade is approaching of life to live and mistakes to make. You know how that goes.

I don't have an official New Years resolution like I usually do-- though I like lists and could easily make one. This year though, I'm keeping it simple. I'm trying to make and pick up good habits in my life. It's not about reaching a target goal...just changing slowly.
Also, my theme this year is ME. I have so much that I've done for others while not thinking about me. Well, if I don't take care of me, who will? It's not a selfish thing, it's self-protection. I'm gonna have to tell people no a little more. And I'm gonna be to myself some. And hopefully this won't anger anyone. But if it does...
::Kanye Shrug::

We can't live our lives the way people want us to. We are the drivers behind the wheel, and we can take directions from our passengers, but it doesn't mean we have to follow them.

So are you gonna drive or what?
- Posted by Shay from my iPhone

1 comment:

PURRciZion said...

snaps to you babycakes, and learning to say no will do you wonders, i'm still working on it, but it's been a fantastic change in my life working on myself a little more