Friday, October 23

New Music and their Vids

Hey you guys...wanted to share with you guys some new music I've found. I might be late though, so don't judge me:

Thinking about You--Mario



Mario has gotten quite handsome over time. Yes lawd. Remember when he was just trying to be friends and had them braids?!? Yeah, that's over....
If I wasn't so committed to my boo (Trey Songz) Mario might be giving him a run for his money....

And another video featuring Mario--this was not intentional.

Hurricane Chris ft. Mario and Plies--Headboard



Granted, Hurricane Chris is not a fye rapper, and Plies is the nastiest talking sumna-ish I know, AND regardless of the fact that I'm not down with the procreation theme in this song...I LIKE IT. Yeah I said it!

Also, cuz I've missed her SO MUCH!
JoJo-- I Hate Love



Fellas, don't be coming on here talking about this being another "bitter black woman song!" First of all, JoJo ain't black! Second of all, clearly it's about a love-hate relationship with love. This is a UNIVERSAL-themed song. Listen to it and learn.

One more... SPOTLIGHTS ON HIDDEN TALENT!
Okay so they're not that hidden... this guy is from a group called Boyce Aveneue
Here's an acoustic redo of "Beautiful Girls/Stand by Me"



mhm....yessir.

♥ Shay

No comments: