Thursday, October 1

Got my Hair Did!


The pic above is my hair after a wash and style from the salon on campus. After playing and shaking my hair for the rest of the night, I thought:

I could really get used to this!

Not to mention I also got my eyebrows arched. It's been a while since I did this for myself and it felt good. It's amazing the affect of cleaning up your appearance can do for your confidence. I feel like getting my hair done has given me an ego boost to last me a while.
A while being until the next time I scrape up the money to get my hair done again!

Moral of the story: ladies and gents take the time to do something for your external self: get a hair cut, a new do, a manicure...something. Then note how much better you feel mentally. We always talk about not forsaking or not ignoring our minds, but the same goes for the body as well.

Deuces!
Shay
Sent from my iPhone

No comments: