Wednesday, October 14

Music and Birthday Gifts!

I heard this today on blogxilla and ybf today. Wale and Rihanna. I'm feeling it:



...in other news,
MY BIRTHDAY IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER! Feel free to send me gifts ;-)
These are my retail therapy picks from (and for) yours truly:

This is a baller ass Coach wristlet. I don't consider myself to be big on name brands, but I feel like this will be $50 well spent.

Also:

This strappy heels are over at Charlotte Russe for about $30 dollars. Yes please. the only question is this: Gold or Silver?

Other things I'm loving:
This dress from Forever 21. Well actually it's Faith21, for plus-sized ladies, but whatevs. It's magenta, and I feel like that's not a color I can say I definitely have. This would be especially baller with a nice cropped black jacket or something.

I'm considering getting a tat like this. :-)

And if life was perfect, I'd have this guy for my birthday:

Okay, that's all. :-)

Hollaaaaa,
♥ Shay

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wellll lil mama if you get your tattoo, go to Ian @ Touch of Ink :-) thats my bookie

Eternally Fixated said...

luvv this blog! good stuff!
pls chk out our fashion style & celebrity gossip blog!
www.eternallyfixated.blogspot.com